WSA Film Music Days programme announced & tickets on sale
The WSA Film Music Days offer a look behind the scenes of the world of film music. Filled with panel discussions, interviews and master classes, these talks are a great way to get to know the faces behind the scores. For professionals, students or film music lovers.
The programme includes Creative Partnership talks with Nico Leunen, Fien Troch and Johnny Jewel on the one hand, and with David Lowery & Daniel Hart on the other. The album release and listening session of composer Evgueni Galperine's new album has also been announced. Galperine, together with his brother Sacha, composed the scores of Gagarine, Golden Lion winner L'événement and the HBO mini-series Scenes of a Marriage, among others. Additions to the programme included a Composer's Talk with Mark Isham and a panel talk on composing for nature documentaries with Bruno Coulais, Dirk Brossé and Nainita Desai.
WSA Film Music Days 2022
Thursday 20 October
- 10:30-12:00 - Buyouts and other unfair contractual practices: what prospects for the Belgian composer?
- 14:00-15:15 - Film Composer & Film Producer: Balancing a Budget
- 15:30-17:00 - Composer’s Talk: Mark Isham
- 20:00 - Korean Composers Concert
Friday 21 October
- 10:30-12:00 - Music in Nature Documentaries with Bruno Coulais, Nainita Desai and Dirk Brossé
- 13:00-14:45 - Creative Partnership: Johnny Jewel, Nico Leunen & Fien Troch
- 15:00-17:00 - Creative Partnership: David Lowery & Daniel Hart
19:30-20:45 - Album Release & Listening Session: Evgueni Galperine’s Theory of Becoming
Saturday 22 October
- 12:00-13:00 - WSA Meet & Greet
- 13:00-14:00 - Changing the Face of “The Composer”: Alliance for Women Film Composers
- 14:15-15:00 - WSA Nominees Round Table: Film & TV Composer of the Year
- 15:15-16:00 - WSA Nominees Round Table: Discovery of the Year
- 16:15-17:00 - WSA Nominees Round Table: Public Choice Award
- 20:00 - World Soundtrack Awards Ceremony & Concert.