Ticket prices, discounts, payment methods and e-tickets
- Screenings before 18:00: €9
- Screenings after 18:00: €13
- Screenings before 18:00: €8
- Screenings after 18:00: €11
Multiple Ticket Pack
Are you keen on visiting as many screenings as you can for a good price? And would you like to invite your friends along? Then buy our multiple ticket pack! We offer 5-trip tickets and 10-trip tickets, which you can use until you’re out of credit. More information can be found here. You have to finish your transaction for the Multiple Ticket Pack first before you can buy your tickets.
REDUCTION: for -26, +65, job seekers, people with disabilities, holders of a teachers’ card or Knack Club card, staff of Ghent University, Davidsfonds members, members of the Lottery Club. Please carry an ID or membership card. Cannot be combined with other discount offers.
For group discounts, please contact email@example.com
Plus Parcours screenings, introduced by film connoisseur Roel Van Bambost, always cost 8 euros. Receive a delicious illy coffee in the VIP tent next to Kinepolis on presentation of your ticket. On Thursday 10 and Tuesday 15 October, you also get a delicious pastry, on Sunday 13 October there is a drink from OMER. Tickets bought at the senior discount rate (65+) do not include coffee and pastry. Sort by 'Plus Parcours' in our programme to learn more about the screenings!
Payment methods: Payment with valid credit card, debit card and online banking (until 18/10). All our festival desks, except KASKcinema, accept payment by Maestro, Visa and Mastercard and Payconiq. It is possible to pay with the Sport & Culture Pass offered by Sodexo, Ticket Compliments by Edenred.
it’s no longer necessary to exchange your online vouchers at one of the festival box offices before proceeding to the venue. Follow these steps to order your e-ticket and go straight to the screening venue!
1. Each film screening has its own screening number, which can be found in the calendar or on the film’s page in the programme guide. Surf to www.filmfestival.be where you can easily order e-tickets using this code. Use a shopping cart for all your filmtickets and a separate shopping cart for special events.
2. You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail with a PDF file: this is your entry ticket.
3. Print your e-ticket at home (full-scale) or save it on your smartphone.
4. You can now go directly to the entrance of the venue where the barcode on your e-ticket will be scanned. If you’ve saved the file on your smartphone, make sure to turn up the brightness of your screen for easy scanning.
5. In case you purchased tickets at reduced rate, don’t forget to bring your proof of discount to the venue where it will be checked.
Are you experiencing problems with the ordering or printing of your e-ticket? Call Balie Tickets Gent for help (09/225 01 01, closed on Sundays).
Location and programme changes
In case of unavoidable necessity, Film Fest Gent reserves the right to alter the programme or the location. Any alterations or cancellations of screenings will be announced at the screening venues, points of sale, on this website.
Did you purchase a ticket for a cancelled screening? Then you may choose to attend the screening of the replacement film or you may exchange your ticket for an other film within the same price category within 15 minutes after the screening of the replacement film has started.
Film Fest Gent is a partner of UiTPAS, an advantageous pass for activities in Ghent. Bring your UiTPAS to the screening you attend to get an extra point. Please note that an UiTPAS is for personal use only.