During the 47th edition of Film Fest Ghent, safety comes first. The festival team is firmly convinced that culture can unite us once more. Film Fest Ghent is committed to ensuring that every screening is safe. Adapted to the safety regulations, we apply the following rules to ensure that Belgium's largest film festival can take place in a corona-proof manner.
This list is updated regularly.
- Wear your face mask on every location and at every event.
- The capacity will be reduced with 50% and a maximum of 200 tickets sold per event.
- Limit your movements at the events to those necessary.
- Desinfect your hands at the entrance at all time.
- Please do not eat or drink during the screenings.
- Do not arrive at the event location more than 30 minutes in advance.
- Do not attend an event if you feel sick.
- Follow the instructions of our festival crew and the indicated measures at the location.
- Keep a distance of 1,5 metres from our festival crew and other visitors, except from those who are accompanying you.
- Follow the instructions at the various festival locations.
- Buy your tickets online as much as you can. If you buy your ticket at the desk, please pay contactless.
Whilst entering and leaving the cinema venues
- To guarantee physical distancing between visitor bubbles, we ask you to leave one unoccupied seat between your group and other visitor groups.
- You are free to pick the seat of your choice, but we ask you to fill the rows outwards respecting the one seat between the groups.
- We ask you to remain seated until the lights are turned on again.
- Thanks for leaving the theatre row by row, beginning with the row closest to the exit.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory at all festival locations and during all screenings.
- Our hosts guide you with a smile behind their mask.
Do you have further questions about the covid-19 measurements in place? Please contact us at email@example.com.
We wish you a safe and exciting festival visit.