During the 47th edition of Film Fest Ghent, safety comes first. The festival team is firmly convinced that culture can unite us once more. Adapted to the safety regulations, we apply the following rules to ensure that Belgium's largest film festival can take place in a corona-proof manner.
This list is updated regularly.
- Wear your face mask on every location and at every event.
- The capacity will be reduced with 50% and a maximum of 200 tickets sold per event.
- Limit your movements at the events to those necessary.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or use paper handkerchiefs and dispose of them in a wastebin.
- Do not arrive at the event location more than 30 minutes in advance.
- Do not attend an event if you feel sick.
- Follow the instructions of our festival crew and the indicated measures at the location.
- Keep a distance of 1,5 metres from our festival crew and other visitors, except from those who are accompanying you.
- Pay attention to hand hygiene. Wash your hands regularly and only touch the objects you need.
- Follow the instructions at the various festival locations.
- Buy your tickets online as much as you can. If you buy your ticket at the desk, please pay contactless.